The practice tests, cheat sheets, and clinical worksheets here can help with pharmacology or pharmacotherapy classes, clinical rotations, licensing exams (e.g., NAPLEX), certification exams (e.g., BCPS, BCIDP), and more.
All materials are original and developed by content experts. Want to learn from seasoned experts who love their craft and know what is most important about antimicrobials? If so, you have come to the right place!
Why Is IDstewardship Training at LearnAntibiotics.com?
IDstewardship is a shortened version of: infectious diseases + antimicrobial stewardship. Many students and non-ID trained people may not recognize this. To make it easier to identify what this site is all about and to make it easier to remember the website name, we made it so you can go to www.LearnAntibiotics.com and it will bring you here.
While this website is very ID/stewardship-centric, do not be surprised to find content from other pharmacotherapy specialties, like biostatistics.
What is the difference between IDstewardship.com and IDstewardship Training @ LearnAntibiotics.com?
IDstewardship.com is a pharmacy-centric website that is technically a blog. It hosts a range of content that is 100% free and open access. LearnAntibiotics.com provides inexpensive memberships for tools that can help people learn about antibiotics. Memberships purchased on LearnAntibiotics.com help to support the continued maintenance and expansion of IDstewardship.com. If you are a fan of @IDstewardship on social media or IDstewardship.com, you can become a member here today to support our mission of promoting antimicrobial stewardship and clinical pharmacy.
What Content Is Available?
1. Cheat Sheets: These provide quick 1-page references. Study these concise references to learn core elements of a given topic.
2. Clinical Rotation Resources: These are pocket guides and worksheets that can help during practice-based learning experiences. Use them to help ensure you cover all of the important points when performing patient evaluations.
3. Rapid Fire Tests: These are meant to be quick refreshers. They are set up in a 2-step process similar to how you would get asked questions by a preceptor or how you would use flashcards. First read the question and think of your answer (or write it down to really hold yourself accountable). Second, click next to see the answer.
4. Quick Fire Tests: These are a hybrid between our Rapid Fire Tests and Practice Tests. They offer a 2-step format similar to the Rapid Fire Tests so they are quick to go through, but they are in a multiple choice format and provide some explanations and take longer time to review than Rapid Fire Tests, similar to the Practice Tests.
5. Practice Tests: These are more in-depth than rapid fire tests. The content is provided in a question/answer/explanation format. This enables you to not only see if you got the question correct, but also see why your answer was the right one. These tests can help you find your knowledge gaps and fill them in.
Who Is This Website For?
✓ Students studying antibiotics in the classroom or on experiential rotations
✓ Residents and fellows completing post-graduate training
✓ Professionals preparing for a health professions licensing exam (e.g., NAPLEX, PANCE)
✓ Pharmacists preparing for board certification exams (e.g. BCPS, BCIDP)
Why Use This Website?
Learning ID is really really hard. Having more resources at your disposal can make the learning process easier. By adding our expert-derived tools to your existing resources, you can diversify your study strategies further and help set yourself up for success. We develop content that is unique, concise, and easy to access 24/7/365.
How Do I Use This Website?
First become a member. Then use the user name and password you created to log in. At this point, you will be able to navigate to any of the pages your membership gives you access to. Navigation is simple using the drop-down menu at the top of each page so you can get right to what you are looking for. Use the “members access here” link in red to get to the pages only available to members. For student memberships, access content through the “Student Membership” page using the “Access Student Member Content” button. If you ever have an issue, just use the contact page to let us know and we will provide assistance!
How Do I Change My Membership?
Memberships can be modified in two ways. One way is to log in and then copy and paste www.Training.IDstewardship.com/Account into your browser. The other way is to contact us with the change you want made, which can be done here.
What Do People Have to Say About IDstewardship Training?
Check out our testimonials page here.
Who Runs This Website?
This website is managed by Charlie Rose, LLC.