This 20-question urinary tract infection test identifies key information related to the management infections of the urinary tract.
Content on uncomplicated UTI, complicated UTI, pyelonephritis, asymptomatic bacteriuria, and prostatitis are all included within these questions.
What can this test help you prepare for?
- Pharmacotherapy courses in pharmacy school or medical school
- Rotations / advanced pharmacy practice experiences
- NAPLEX (North American Pharmacist Licensure Examination)
- BCPS (Board Certified Pharmacotherapy Specialist) Examination
- USMLE (United States Medical Licensing Examination)
- PANCE (Physician Assistant National Certifying Examination)
- AANPCB (American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Certification Board) Examinations
- Medical Microbiology course
- Other classes or examinations that includes content on antibiotics spectra
How hard is this test?
- 3rd year pharmacy students are likely to get ~35% correct on the first try
- 4th year pharmacy students are likely to get ~50% correct on the first try
- Practicing pharmacists without specialist training are likely are likely to get ~70% correct on the first try
- Board certified pharmacotherapy specialists are likely to get ~90% correct on the first try
- Physicians are likely to get ~70% correct on the first try
- Mid-level practitioners are likely to get ~70% on the first try
What is the format of the test?
The content is provided in a question/answer/explanation format. This enables you to see why your answer was correct or incorrect. Identifying what you do not know and filling those gaps is one of the most important steps towards mastering this content.
DISCLAIMER: Sharing of purchased content is strictly forbidden and subject to legal action. While constructed in good faith that all information is accurate as written, the provider of this content cannot endorse its use for clinical practice and does not make promise that the test will ensure a passing score on any examination. All purchases are final. In purchasing this practice test you agree to the terms described for the site.