This 50-question bugs & drugs practice test encompasses content at the core of infectious diseases pharmacotherapy: bugs and drugs!
Antibacterials, antifungals, antivirals, and anti-parasitic medications are covered, but this test is heavily focused on antibacterials.
How hard is this test?
- This test is not easy, but it is not super difficult either. If you can answer all of these questions correctly you will have a strong base understanding of bugs and drugs.
What can this test help you prepare for?
- Pharmacotherapy courses in pharmacy school or medical school
- Rotations / advanced pharmacy practice experiences
- NAPLEX (North American Pharmacist Licensure Examination)
- BCPS (Board Certified Pharmacotherapy Specialist) Examination
- USMLE (United States Medical Licensing Examination)
- PANCE (Physician Assistant National Certifying Examination)
- AANPCB (American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Certification Board) Examinations
- Medical Microbiology course
- Other classes or examinations that includes content on antibiotics spectra
What is the format of the test?
The content is provided in a question/answer/explanation format. This enables you to see why your answer was right or wrong. Some of the questions can have more than one correct answer. This raises the stakes, challenging your knowledge base and helping you to see where you need to focus your studies. Identifying what you do not know and filling those gaps is one of the most important steps towards mastering this content.
DISCLAIMER: Sharing of purchased content is strictly forbidden and subject to legal action. While constructed in good faith that all information is accurate as written, the provider of this content cannot endorse its use for clinical practice and does not make promise that the test will ensure a passing score on any examination. All purchases are final. In purchasing this practice test you agree to the terms described for the site.